Hey everyone! Well Clara Ann is 15 weeks old, and for those who dont understand weeks that means she is 3 months and 2 weeks old. I didn't realize that babies this young know what they like and what they dont like, also that they have a personality.
Here are some thing I have notice Clara doing lately.....
- She hates being alone for one second, if she is alone at all she starts to cry... and that's when I come running in thinking something is wrong, but right as she see me she smiles and laugh. Talk about the little girl who called wolf lol but I will always run when she starts to cry, its a mom thing I think..
- She throws a little fits.. I know its hard to believe a 3 month old can throw a fit but they can. For example, the other day we were doing some tummy time for about 5 minutes then all of the sudden she gives a mad cry and gives me a dirty look lol oh I hope this is only a phase.. who am I kidding lol but I now know that babies can get mad at three months!
- She is an attention hog, she loves everyone talking to her and staring at her.. and she evens knows when some one is talking about her lol she gets a little fussy if she goes too long without little attention, but I think that might be all babies
- She loves her baths and loves to play in the water. If Clara Ann had a choice she would stay in the bath all day!
- Clara Ann is such a girl too! Which is a very good thing but its funny how much of a girl she is. She some times cant make up her mind about anything, she loves her hair being brushed and having her nails done lol
- Clara Ann loves to cuddle a lot!! Which is my favorite thing to do with her!!
- She smiles at everyone that talks to her and says hi!
P.S. here is a video of Clara Ann having fun in her bouncer!