Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Starting to Watch What We Say

So Rich and I were watching a movie the other day, I think it was the Tin Man and its a little weird movie. After the movie Rich and I looked at each other then at Clara... A little bit later after the movie was over we were wondering what Clara would say about the movie if she could talk? Well these you tube videos are things I could see Clara explaining to her little friend, if she heard us talking or saw a movie. Thanks to Brooke, we got to see this on YouTube.

This one is defently cute
This reminds me of my brother Colton and his cousin Colten
This is how I thought Spanish sounded like when I was 5 years old


Have you ever heard any little kids in your family or friends tell stories like this? Its always fun to hear there stories! I hope Clara can tell stories like these little kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment